Wednesday, September 5, 2012

A place to remember stuff.

Let's face it, having babies has rendered my brain useless.  They have killed my ability to remember anything.  Did I shut the garage door?  Is the dog still outside?  Am I wearing matching shoes?  Who knows...  Obviously this blog won't help with those questions, but maybe it'll help with remembering the cute things the boys say and the fun things we do together.  So, what the heck, let's give it a shot!

I'm planning to write about our day to day happenings, my cooking attempts, organizing projects, DIY fun, and the crazy things that come out of Tato and Wally's mouths. 

I will leave you with a funny from Tato -

Yesterday Tato and Wally were playing in Tato's room (I obviously was eavesdropping via monitor) and Wally was asking about Maamaw and Bampa.  Maamaw and Bampa (my parents) had just left a few hours earlier to head back to St. Louis.  Tato's response - "Colin, Bampa had to go home so he can work to pay Maamaw's bills and take us to Disney World again!"  Wally - "Oh, YAY!"

No comments:

Post a Comment