Sunday, February 3, 2013

For real this time...

Ok, I tried (and failed!) to start writing down snippits from our day to day life last September.  I managed a measely 2 published posts and 2 drafts... Way to commit, Heather!  I'm going to try again. I want to become more accountable to myself, more productive and like I said back in September, I really just want a place to remember all the awesome things Tato and Wally do and say!

I'd like to get back to meal planning and really work on expanding Wally's limited tastes.  So, on Mondays I'm going to post our weekly meal plans.  Let's call it... 'Meal Plan Monday!'  Super clever, right??  Hopefully this will lead to more adventurous meals, smaller grocery bills, and more well-rounded eating habits! 

I've been running fairly consistently for almost a year.  I definitely have good weeks (warm weather and healthy kids!) and bad weeks (freezing cold - hello central new york in winter!! and sick kids). So, I not only feel better during my 'good' weeks, but our days run a lot smoother, too.  So, maybe I'll try and work weekly updates on my workouts into the blog, too.  Goals - workout 5 days a week, workout videos or xbox kinect on days when I can't run, and run a half marathon sometime this year. 

I love taking pictures of my boys... but I still haven't taken the time to learn how to use our DSLR camera.  I really want to work on my photography knowledge.  So I'm sure I will post tons of pics as I explore our world through our Nikon D600.

Long story short - I need to turn the tv off, get up off the couch and start doing more with my days.  I'm in a rut and I'm hoping this here blog can get me out of it! 

No comments:

Post a Comment